6 Months Silver Warranty with every car
We include a 6 month warranty with every car as part of our Service Support Package
Even though we do everything possible to prepare our vehicles to the highest of standards prior to a customer taking delivery - but nobody can foresee the unexpected which can ruin even the best planned motoring budget. The Silver Warranty is designed to ensure that in the unlikely event of a breakdown, you will experience minimal inconvenience to yourself. Any repairs can be carried out in any VAT registered garage in the UK or at our own Redgate Lodge Service Centre.
Any warranty claims are welcomed at the Redgate Lodge Service Centre, we can carry out claims up to £500 without authorisation from our warranty provider. All our parts are covered under manufactures warranty, these parts including the vehicles service details are safely stored on our computer data system.
Components Protected - Silver
- Engine: Big end bearings, con rods, crankshaft, camshaft, cam followers, cylinder bores, cylinder head (excluding cracks), distributor drive, flywheel (excluding dual mass) , main bearings, inlet valves, exhaust valves, valve guides, pistons and rings, tappet gear, timing gears, chains, starter ring gear, oil pump, gudgeon pins, small end bearings, valve springs, valve collets, rocker shafts, all internal bushings. Excluding lubricants and filter elements.
- Gearbox: Gears, synchromesh hubs, selectors, shafts, input shaft, layshaft, mainshaft, reverse idler gear, reverse idler shaft, selector shafts and selector forks, bearings and bushes. Excluding any external linkages.
- Automatic Transmission: Gears, clutches, brake bands, valve block, oil pump, drive plate, pinion carrier, sun gear, reverse sun gear, internal shafts, unidirectional clutch, bearings and bushes. Excluding external linkages, adjustments and electrics.
- Torque Convertor: Casings, impellor, blades, master splines and drive.
- Overdrive: Gears, shafts, bearings and bushes. Excluding external linkages, adjustments and electrics.
- Clutch: Clutch plate, clutch cover, thrust bearing and or release bearing. Excluding external linkages and burnt out parts. Limited to one clutch repair during the Policy period.
- Differential: Crown wheel and pinion, gears, shafts, bearings and bushes, planet gears, planet carriers, thrust washers.
- Propshaft: Propshaft including universal joints and bearings.
- Drive Shafts: Half shafts, front and rear wheel external drive shafts, universal joints, constant velocity joints and couplings, but excluding rubber boots.
- Cooling System: Water pump, thermostat and head gasket. All other parts and damage caused by overheating, frost, or as a result of lack of anti-freeze are excluded.
- Electrics: Starter motor, alternator. All other parts associated with the electrical system are specifically excluded.
- Braking System: Servo unit, master cylinder.
- Casings: Casings are covered if they have been damaged by any of the listed parts.