Historic credit issues? Not sure if you qualify for car finance?
Our online car finance facility has been specifically designed to help customers who may have had a poor credit history, find a car that fits within their monthly budget.
- With access to 14 different lenders, we are able to find the terms which best suit a customers particular credit profile
- Our ""soft search' technology protects a customers credit rating
- Saves customers having to ""shop round' making multiple credit applications
- Quick and very convenient service
- Free of charge and no obligation quotes
Here is how our online finance facility works:
- Complete the brief online application to receive and instant decision at any time of day or night
- One of our customer services team will be happy to answer any queries you may have
- Obtain a credit limit that suits your ideal monthly budget
- Visit the dealership to test drive a selection of cars that you already know are affordable
Anyone can apply provided you:
- Are aged 22yr or over
- Hold a full UK provisional or full licence
- Are currently employed or self employed earning in excess of £850 pmth (after tax)
- Have been resident in the UK for over 3yrs
Credit rating explained:
A lender will tend to judge your finance application based on 2 key areas :
i) how you have paid credit in the past (ie your 'credit history')
ii) your overall current 'profile' (ie how long you have been at your address and how long you have been in your current in job etc etc).
- The lender will then combine these two elements to create an overall 'credit score' or 'credit rating' for you as a potential customer.
- With access to 14 lenders, we are therefore able to cater for most credit statuses.